2014 Lupus Trials Fair
Better Treatments to Transform Lives Today
Prevent & Cure Lupus Tomorrow
- Exhibits open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Find out what's happening in lupus clinical research. Attend presentations by lupus experts and patient participants at either 10:30 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
- Get your questions answered by the medical leaders conducting lupus studies and patients who have been in a clinical trial.
- See lupus through the eyes of those who live it - Visit the Lupus Through the Lens exhibit and talk to the patient artists whose photos help explain what it's really like to have lupus and why new treatments are so important.
Who should attend: People with lupus - and families, friends who want to help
Saturday, September 13, 2014--10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th Street, New York, NY
YOU hold the power to improve lupus treatment - Take Part to Take Control!
Learn about what's happening in lupus research and how you can make a difference. Meet the lupus specialists conducting clinical trials and other lupus studies at leading research centers in the NYC area. Hear about different types of trials - beyond those testing new drugs - and what to expect. Bring family members and friends - some studies specifically need healthy volunteers.
Meet representatives from the following leading research institutions conducting clinical trials:
- Columbia University Medical Center
- The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research |North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- The Rockefeller University
This free event includes light refreshments.
RSVP by Friday, September 5 online or by phone at 212-685-4118.
Hosted by the Lupus Research Institute in collaboration with the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation
Please register below.